Monday, September 7, 2009

ONE DAY.

So, as I begin this post, I am eating kettle corn and watching the US Open. What I should be doing is folding clothes from the laundry, putting the rest of my shoes in the suitcase, and organizing/packing everything that might go under the category of 'toiletries' because I leave tomorrow for ENGLAND. Soo crazy...I'm restless to finally depart, since Loyola has been in session for nearly two weeks now, and I feel like I'm in limbo. It's surreal to think I'll be in a different country come Wed. morning, but really exciting and fresh. When I began college I thought I would never want to study abroad, and I turned away from colleges that pushed it upon you as a student. Well, this is the first time I changed my mind, considering I can hardly ever make decisions easily, and when I do, that they are lasting. Well, now I'm getting nervous/stressed because I'm not completely packed...which means it is time to stop writing. Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment